Hasal Mosaic Chopping Machine
The Hasal Precision Stone Chopping Machine is a professional cutting system for making precision cuts in marble mosaic tile, stone and hard porcelain. The machine’s upper blade is lowered by a screw mechanism that requires much less effort than handheld cutting tools, and cuts are made smoothly and efficiently. The cutting bed is graduated with guidelines and an adjustable stop for cutting pieces with exact measurement. The maximum thickness the machine can cut is 12mm (1/2 inch).
The machine is a benchtop device that works best when you bolt it to a work surface, but a small piece of plywood or board can be used instead to make a mobile unit that can easily transported from site to site. A common C-clamp can also be used if you want to quickly move the machine between different work tables.
- maximum thickness that can be cut: 12mm (1/2 inch)
- screw mechanism for smooth, efficient cuts.
- upper and lower blades are identical and interchangeable.
- Replacement blades are available
- 2 mounting holes in base for bolting to work surface
- weight: 4kgs