Seabell Ceramic Scissors
This amazing tool is designed to create curved or angled cuts on all ceramic, stone and porcelain large format tiles. The powerful tungsten carbide beak is curved on both sides creating a small and precise area with maximum force. Open and close the handgrips while rotating the tile and you can create a precise continuous cutting line. This tool is great for cutting glass rods, but is not designed to cut glass and may splinter or crush stained glass and vitreous tiles.
- Tungsten Carbide cutting edge
- double curve delivers super powerful force
- specifically designed for cutting ceramic, stone or porcelain.
- cuts glass rods
- not suitable for stained glass or vitreous tile
- Rustproof, strong steel body
- open and close like scissors to create a precise continuous cut
- super precise nipping
- Co-moulded plastic handle with non-slip, rubber grip for comfortable repeat use
- Easy to clean by rinsing with hose or in clean water after each use
- perfect for Pique Assiette
- weighs 318g