Seabell Wheeled Nippers
The premium version of standard glass nippers. This Japanese design delivers incomparable value for money, especially at our unbeatable price!
The body is durable aluminium alloy which reduces the weight by approximately 20% and the longer handles increase power and leverage exponentially. There are many features built in that reduce fatigue while improving control and accuracy. Use the thickness lock so that the handles are consistently at the exact angle for most efficient cutting of thin or thick tesserae. And a built in Allen key for adjusting the wheels which are clearly numbered so that you can always find a fresh cutting edge.
Designed for vitreous glass, stained glass and Smalti up to 8mm thick
- 3 position tile thickness lock lever
- adjustable depth guide
- lighter and more precise than standard nippers
- for left and right handed use
- reduces stress on muscles and joints
- suitable for extended use
- excellent leverage and power
- Double bevelled cutting wheels
- wheels numbered for regular rotation
- clean with dry cloth and oil moving parts as necessary
- reduces splintering and crumbling